Sunday 4 October 2009

New Developments!


Haha it worked! (There was me thinking this was going to be really tricky!)

So.... new developments:
Well since this morning I've opened a new shop on Folksy, which if you don't know or haven't heard of it, is a UK version of Etsy. So I'm going to see how that goes, it's a lot smaller but hopefully a bit more personal. Etsy, although I love it, has got enormous so it's a little tricky to be found on there and you feel a bit lost in a sea of handmade items from numerous sellers, all of whom make fantastic objects. Anyway, watch this space, I'll let you know how it goes.

Other developments - I got a fantastic new stamp with my logo on made by Etsian Yatsu (www.yatsu.etsy.com)- fantastically good value and a lovely seller! My new earring cards now look fantastic, I can't wait to see them in use in my upcoming Christmas craft stalls! Please check out her shop if you're after your own stamp, she can hand-carve just about anything so drop her a line.

What else... my squiggles are going well, I've had lots of positive feedback from people, including a couple of sales - my newest forest green pair are featured here on my new earring cards. I've made so many new pieces recently but unfortunately they're not in my shop because... they're featured in my upcoming exhibition!!!!

Upcoming Exhibition: 'Inspired' at Rutland County Museum in Oakham
I can't wait, I have to deliver my exhibition jewellery on the 12th ready for the opening on 17th October. I'll make sure I take some photos so I can upload some here for everyone to see.

Right, well, as it's Sunday I think a Sunday roast is called for - off to the carvery I go!

Love, Sundays and Yorkshire puddings!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your new Folksy shop :)

    ReplyDelete